Employee / Management Relations FAQs


How do I file a complaint?

The Department encourages all employees to work to resolve any employment issues through their supervisor and managers. However, if the employee is unable to resolve an issue in that manner, the Department follows a formal complaint procedure.

Employees who wish to file a complaint should follow the procedures listed in the Human Resources SOP HR 303 - Employee Complaint Resolution.

These procedures may be found on the DNR Intranet at DNR Intranet -> Human Resources -> Standard Operating Procedures.