Important! -- End User Refresh Master Report (updated on or about the first of each month; the date is on the first tab, in Cell A1) - Search for your Computer Name (this is not your Make and Model click here if you don't know how to find your Computer Name OR Green Asset Tag number to find out when your computer will be refreshed. If you can't find your computer in this report, then Dell does not know your computer exists. (See The Get Info.exe Application article for an explanation.) If you aren't listed, you MUST download and fill out the Manual Validation Spreadsheet -- completely, leave NO blanks. If you need your Site Code, you can look it up on the DNR Site Code spreadsheet.
Submitting your completed Manual Validation Spreadsheet: If you are in EPD, send your completed form to email@example.com . All other Division personnel, send your completed form to Robin Freeman to have your computer included in Dell's records for refresh. Otherwise, you will NOT get a replacement computer.
- New! Anti-virus Software
- New! The DNR Guide to Using Skype for Business
- Updated! GETS Password Manager for Your Computer/Network Login (NOT your e-mail)
- Updated! Managed Broadband Sites -- those sites who must call their local Internet Service Provider -- not the GETS Service Desk -- to report problems with Internet connectivity
- Suspicious E-mails - More information on spotting bogus e-mails (one-page PDF file, companion to 22 E-mail Red Flags, above)
- Exceptionally Important! DNR's OneDrive Usage Guidelines (PDF File)
- The DNR Guide to Using OneDrive - What you need to know on setting up and using OneDrive (PDF file)
- Creating an Outlook Profile - for those cases of someone inheriting someone else's computer and they need to have their Outlook profile created to use Outlook 2013 on that computer
- Office 365 Transition Presentation (PDF format), which includes information on the transition schedule, how to tell you've been transitioned to Office 365, and details on how to download and install Office 2013 to your computer
- E-mail Account Request Forms
- Clutter Feature for Outlook
- Microsoft Home Use Program
- Microsoft Office Guides and "Cheat Sheets"
- New Password Requirements
- Changing Your Outlook Password
- Updated for O365! The correct way to fight spam
- Doing Your Job And The Support Technician's Job, Too
- DNR Site Codes
- Updated! The New SSL VPN
- Does Your Computer Need to Be Refreshed? How to Tell!
- Revised! Configuring Mobile Devices for E-mail (Android phones and Apple iPhone)
- Bogus E-mail Warnings
- The GetInfo.exe Application
- If You Have to Report an Internet Outage at Your Site ....
- Avoiding A Disaster If Your Computer Gets Replaced!
- Getting a new computer? Don't let this happen ....
- Are you in EPD? Don't know who to contact about an IT problem? We do!! Click here!
- Your problem ticket not fixed within two business days?? Here's what to do!
- IT issues and problems -- When to call the Service Desk (and when not to)
- If you have e-mail problems
- How to Find Your Computer Name
- I want to access my work e-mail on my personal phone or my personal tablet device. Can I?
- Texting With Your DNR-Issued Device
- Never forget your password again!
- Calling the Service Desk? Don't make this mistake ....
Please feel free to e-mail Richie Golden or call him at 404-463-7297 with your comments and questions.